Woven Ola Earrings with Mexican Fire Opal in Gold
The woven Ola hoop is handmade in our shop using a technique we have developed over the years, resulting in a colorful gemstone hoop. Each pair is meticulously woven one gem at a time using balance and patience. The hoops are hand-forged and drilled. They are a beautiful example of the finest in Sayulita Sol craftsmanship. Shown here is Mexican fire opal with ombre hues ranging from clear to deep red. They are woven using 14kt gold fill, and the earring hooks are also made from gold fill.
- Handmade in Sayulita
- Mexican fire opal gems measure approximately 3mm each
- Hoops measure 1.75 inches
- Woven using 14kt Gold-fill
- Hooks are made from 14kt Goldfill
- Contact us for custom colors, sizing or silver options